Tasting Australia: 16 – 22 July
The Tasting Australia Winter Series continues to heat up with over 15 events taking place throughout the next week across South Australia. We’vedone the hard yards for you so you can see what’s on day-by-day. Here’s what’s coming up.
What’s on Friday 16 July
- Barossa Valley
- A Night in the Vines – Grant Burge Wines and the Cellar Kitchen’s Immersive Indulgence, Meshach Cellar, Grant Burge Barossa from 6.30pm. Tickets and info here.
What’s on Saturday 17 July
- Eyre Peninsula
- Pig ‘N’ Pale American BBQ in Whyalla, Hotel Eyre from 7pm. Tickets and more info here.
- Yorke Peninsula
- Wild Winter Harvest, Barley Stacks Wines from 6pm. Tickets and info here.
What’s on Sunday 18 July
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Pruner’s Lunch at Kay Brothers, Kay Brothers Amery Wines from 10am. Event is sold out, more info here.
What’s on Tuesday 20 July
- Adelaide Hills
- Deep Dive, Angler from 12pm. Tickets and info here.
What’s on Wednesday 21 July
What’s on Thursday 22 July